In 1997, I began my yoga and meditation practice in the Sivananda tradition and trained as a Vijnana yoga instructor in 2003. I studied Ayurvedic healing and wellness in 2001 and have been practicing this modality for 20 years. I am also a certified Reiki practitioner and a life coach for the past 7 years. Along my journey, I trained internationally with yoga teachers and Ayurvedic doctors from Canada, Israel, and India.
As a mother of two, I know the importance of maintaining inner peace and outer balance, while managing the intensity of daily life. I am dedicated to supporting others in a simple and compassionate way through Meditation, yoga, Reiki, releasing emotions, self-care, Ayurvedic practice, and healthy eating.
I love people, walking, reading, dancing, nature, cooking and travelling the world. I live in Toronto, Canada with my 2 kids, partner and a dog.
• Sivananda Yoga
• Ayurvedic healing & wellness Dr. Verma ( Israel), Dr. Alkananada puna India, Dr. Mahadeva ( Tamil Nadu, India), Apthsree Ayurveda (Kanur, India)
• Non-duality meditation with Jonathan Harrison
• Vijnana yoga by Orit Sen Gupta and Yoga Barkai
• Prenatal yoga By Mira Padan Artzi
• Collective Wisdom Circle Host with Tammy Neilson
• Creating Realities Coach with Tammy Neilson
• Reiki Certification level I and II by Anita Levin
The meaning is Ayu is: Life and Veda = Knowledge
Knowledge of Life or science of life
Ayurveda means “knowledge of life/" It is a 5,000-year-old system of medicine from India - one of the oldest systems of medicine in the world. It is a body of wisdom to help people stay vibrant and healthy while realizing their full human potential.
Within Ayurvedic practice, people are treated based on their body type: Vata, pitta, and Kapha. By looking at your body, habits and routines, holistic treatment is tailored to each individual.